Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"Dare to Dream" by Carol Jones book review

Recently, I had the pleasure of reviewing a book by Carol Jones. I don't read and review just any kind of book. I like books that lead somewhere, that teach something, that encourage the soul.

Dare to Dream is the kind of book I look for and fill my shelves with. In this book, there is encouragement for sickness, for depression, for fear, for pain, and for disappointment. In this book, there is answers for those who feel alone, rejected, forsaken. If you've ever been hurt and felt alone, this book is one of the richest sources of inspiration I've read recently.

The book is Carol Jones' first work, but I pray sincerely that it won't be her last. I hope to be able to learn much more from this woman who writes life so well!

No comments: